Is the Two-by-Two Church a Denomination?
The term "denomination" is used to denote an organized religious group which has taken a name and achieved a certain level of organization. A review of the following documents (among others) should lead to the conclusion that despite their claims to the contrary, the Two-by-Twos are an organized, official denomination. Please note that these documents are images—browsers which cannot display images will not be able to view these documents.
- George Walker's Statement to the U.S. Government (1942)
- Corporate Papers (Canada)
- Registered Charity (Australia)
- Corporate Papers (Sweden).
- Trust for Managing Church Assets (Sri Lanka)
- In addition, there have been formal registrations under denominational names in other nations, among them Peru, the United Kingdom and Chile.