In-print Books Containing Material Related to the Two-by-Twos and Cooneyites
links and contact addresses...
- Publications from Research and Information Services: click here.
- "Cult to Christ: The Church With No Name and the Legacy of the Living Witness Doctrine by Elizabeth Coleman is the story of one woman's journey from solid belief in Two by Twoism through doubt to faith in Christ: available from amazon.com.
- "Two by Two": the Shape of a Shapeless Movement by Irvine Grey is a scholarly examination of the sociological, theological and historical underpinnings of Two by Twoism: available from irvinegrey.com.
- Has the Truth Set You Free? by Gene and Grace Luxon details the teachings of the movement from the perspective of long-time members: 2nd edition available from Amazon.com and other book sellers.
- The Certainty of the Unexpected by Pamela Ruth Stewart chronicles a journey from the exclusive mindset to a wider view of Christianity: available from Amazon.com.
- An Errant Truth by Calhan is a reflection, in comic-book format, on an upbringing within and decision to leave "The Truth": click here.
- On the Rungs of a Ladder by Phebe Spiller deals with the exit recovery process: available from Spiller Productions.
- Glory in the Glen by Tom Lennie gives the setting for Scottish evangelism from 1880-1940, mentions John Long and William Irvine: click here (available in bookshops).
- Novels by Shelley Bates (former member): click here.
- Making the Way Straight by Bob Williston is a novel dealing with the problem of child molestation click here.
- The Church Without a Name by Kathleen Lewis explores the theological and historical claims of 2x2ism: 2nd print edition available from 2x2church.com.
- Various books about Edward Cooney from Patricia Roberts: William Trimble, Ltd., Enniskillen, N. Ireland.
- The No-Name Fellowship from Great Joy Publications: Carryduff, Belfast, N Ireland BT8 8DN